Presentation and Facilitation Skills Session
Enroll to learn skills and techniques to improve presentation and facilitation activities.
About this Course
What is the difference between facilitation and presentation? What skills do you need for each? What do you do to keep learners engaged and motivated to learn? This interactive session will help you become a better trainer and facilitator. Be prepared to show off your new skills!
This is a four hour course that will be presented in two sessions on November 2.
- The sessions will run from 10:00am to noon, and 1:00 to 3:00pm, Central time.
- You must attend both sessions to receive credit.
Who Should Take This Course
Community Health Workers, Patient Navigators, and others in Central Texas who work in the community and conduct training events and facilitate meetings.
Select the "enroll" button near the top right.
- The instructor-led portion of the course on Zoom is interactive, and learners must participate to complete it.
- Participants must complete any course assignments.
- Learners who do not complete all sections by one week after the session date will not receive credit.
What you will need:
- Internet connection
- Audio and video capability
- The live portion of this training will be conducted over Zoom. Participants will view the computer screen and use their webcams and microphones to interact.
Successful completion of this continuing education activity includes the following
- Attending the entire CE activity
- Completing the online evaluation
- Submitting an online CE Request
Continuing Education for Community Health Workers (CHW)
Cardea is seeking CHW CE for this course.
Here is the course outline:
1. Learning Session Information and Resources
Agenda, links, and handouts
2. Evaluation and Certificate
Complete the evaluations. Select a certificate to complete the course.